30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee on any apparel or physical product purchases with a sales receipt. All apparel returns and physical products must be in its original condition to be qualified for a full refund of the amount paid or exchange.
Apparel clothing and accessories
- You can return apparel and accessories up to 30 days after delivery date with a sales receipt.
- All clothing items shipped to you will include a return label for you to process a return at no cost to you.
- Original condition constitutes items that have not been washed, containing animal/pet hair, torn or any food/drink stains.
Digital products, downloads and services
- Examples of digital products and downloads are items such as Producer Kits, instrumentals, and softwares.
- Unless otherwise specified, digital products and downloads are non-refundable once purchased.
- Services such as Audio Mixing Services, are non-refundable after finalized items have been downloaded or received by you. Finalized items are the end result of an audio mix sent to you as a digital downloadable audio file after you the customer have agreed the mix is final and complete. To provide customer satisfaction we do offer small last minute changes within 15 days to an audio mix at no cost you. Small changes includes volume level adjustments of individual instruments and/or sounds, overall track volume adjustments, muting or silencing of a particular phrase within the scope of the song and/or project audio mix. All small changes made at your request within 15 days of receipt will be made at no cost to you.
- If you wish to make changes to your recording after a mix has already been finalized, such as “re-recording a verse or chorus” to be re-submitted for mixing, this will not constitute as a small change and as such a new payment for services will need to be rendered.